Page 48 of 110 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 3283

Thread: A Perfect Circle

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    It's the first time I'm seeing a band put women's leggings in their store. Maybe I've missed them in the past but then again I'm not big into merchandise or memorabilia.

Sorry, but it they look fucking stupid IMO with the lettering all over them.
    I've seen a couple bands do it. I don't think it's a big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I'll pay you to wear them for me.
    Hey @Ryan , do these leggings make my ass look big?

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    What do you think is wrong with them? They're literally just leggings with some minimal APC runes on them and one logo towards the top. They seem pretty damn minimal and inoffensive, I see way more gaudy and obnoxious ones all the time. I'm puzzled as to how you could find these especially noteworthy.
    The most offensive thing about those leggings is the godawful photoshop job they did to create the fake artwork for the product page. They've got the potential to actually look cool, but not $40 cool. (I know that custom leggings usually aren't cheap - still just hard to justify an extra $35 per pair for a printed design.)

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    This lady got the thickness can I get a witness can I get a hell yeah

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    This lady got the thickness can I get a witness can I get a hell yeah

Wrong band d00d.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Seated floor in arenas???

Fuck I'm getting old.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Mother fuck fuck fuck. I refreshed for fucking 15 minutes after Reno tickets went on sale, fucking immediately at 10:00:01 and fucking nothing for 15 minutes. At 10:00am, the counter went away and... nothing. There was just nothing on the page, no ticket form, no timer, nothing. Finally at ~10:05, the ticket form came up and surprise the best they had was a back row up in the rafters. Shocking.

Eventually after trying over and over, I got a ROW 37 ticket which was shit, so I kept trying over and over and over. Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing. Then I got a ROW 15 so I said fuck it, can't get much better than that. Well when I tried again 45 minutes later, guess what, a fucking ROW 7. Well too fucking bad, I already bought the ROW 15 ticket and naturally TicketMaster won't let you get a refund. And I'm a poor piece of shit, so I obviously didn't have enough on my credit card to afford the ROW 7 ticket so I guess I'm stuck with fuckin' ROW 15. Garbage.

And yes, I seriously hate that Tool and APC shows are seated. It leads to situations like this for no reason. There is nothing wrong with GA and first come, first serve.

You know what else is cool? $27.37 in fees on a $59.63 ticket. Literally 46% in fees. Cunts.

I have never once had a pleasant experience with TicketMaster. Goddamn I'm fucking annoyed.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    They're not even playing anywhere near me.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I really, really hope they make this tour worth it, for those of you with a show near you.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'm just thankful most of the shows I get tickets from are on Live Nation.

You just summed up my first and last sticker Master experience.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    I really, really hope they make this tour worth it, for those of you with a show near you.
    I don't really have high hopes that the setlist will be much different than the one they've been playing since they reformed in 2010.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I just hope they chill the fuck out on an eMotive heavy set list. Put more songs in from the other two albums and debut any new songs that are completed. Hopefully a new stage set up as well.

Would be cool wit dat.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I just hope they chill the fuck out on an eMotive heavy set list. Put more songs in from the other two albums and debut any new songs that are completed. Hopefully a new stage set up as well.

Would be cool wit dat.
    I'm sure they'll calm down on the eMOTVE songs. It's not like anything happened recently to make them relevant again.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I have to say it does astound me when people shit on Maynard, especially when they imply that he's the cause for the Tool delay. Dude literally never stops working.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    I have to say it does astound me when people shit on Maynard, especially when they imply that he's the cause for the Tool delay. Dude literally never stops working.
    Seriously. If that's one thing I took away from his book and the last, well, decade it's that.

He said that Tool's writing process is tedious and I don't doubt it. Especially for someone as antsy and ready-to-go as him.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    I'm totally ok with them taking this route. It sounds like it's a productive process for them.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Finally APC will stop seeming like a mini Tool.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Maynard is not a "lazy" man. Do it. Tool AND APC this year. OR. Whatrever. Anything! But only one song. More than that.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixML View Post
    Maynard is not a "lazy" man. Do it. Tool AND APC this year. OR. Whatrever. Anything! But only one song. More than that.
    I absolutely loved "By and Down" but it being a one off was too much of a bad tease to be acceptable rather than infuriating.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    APC isn't touring the Northeast b/c Tool is only a little while later. The bands & their fanbases are too similar and it would hurt ticket sales. So APC will come here later.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    A Pulsating Cunt

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Here's a picture I found on my hard drive of APC in 2000 that a friend of mine took.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BPv50jBh7-T/
    Last edited by RJK; 01-26-2017 at 09:11 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    If anyone here has Apple Music do they mind checking if By and Down is the only song unavailable from both editions of Three Sixty or if it's just unavailable in my region (Australia)? I'll probably end up buying the song or iTunes or just finding a CD copy of the album somewhere but i'm just curious why it seems to be just that one song that's grayed out and not available.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disassociative View Post
    If anyone here has Apple Music do they mind checking if By and Down is the only song unavailable from both editions of Three Sixty or if it's just unavailable in my region (Australia)? I'll probably end up buying the song or iTunes or just finding a CD copy of the album somewhere but i'm just curious why it seems to be just that one song that's grayed out and not available.
    Just checked my iPhone, looks like you can't buy the song separately. "Album only" it says.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Just checked my iPhone, looks like you can't buy the song separately. "Album only" it says.
    Ah well, that'll probably be why you can't just stream it on it's own either. All good I'll just buy the album thanks for looking

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    you can get the live version of it, i've downloaded that through apple music

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty79 View Post
    you can get the live version of it, i've downloaded that through apple music
    Yeah I noticed that. I find it odd that the live version is available to stream but the studio version isn't but oh well

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    I really hope their next album is kick ass political fired-up work at the level of MDN and 13th Step: yeah it's been 14 years, but who knows; APC has been disappointing me big time since eMOTIVe, so I'd love them to surprise me and knock it out of the park. I'm hoping Maynard can focus long and deep enough to make any new APC album special, otherwise there really would be no point resurrecting APC for yet more drips and drabs.