Well, I hope the guy who was whining about a new thread is satisfied, he didn't just get a new thread, he got a whole new message board! Way to go bud!

On another note though,

Looks Like Chris Vrenna has officially left the band now that recording is done. He wants to focus on His own stuff like Tweaker and Video game scoring. Looks like MM was holding him back.

This was from www.thegauntlet.com

""I'm incredibly proud of the work I did with Manson and look forward to the release of Born Villain. I wish my brothers well but with the recording largely completed I felt it was time to return to other facets of my career which involves production work, film scoring, and future musical collaborations," explained Vrenna.

Well, can't say I didn't see it coming, although I am sure his contributions to the recording is what will make "Born Villian" decent, I'm just sad that he never stuck around for the tour. Not sure who they are going to get now to kill the positions of keys/drums, but looks like Manson and Twiggy are on their own for this one...

Not like Manson was good on the last tour, but one could always hope he got his act a little together, but with Vrenna gone I can almost assure you the live show will suck as much as it did on the last trek.