Page 22 of 94 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    Ok, I'm going to agree with @Fifey . Cindy Crosby gets away with or tries to get away with such shit.
    I'm not "tinfoil hat" guy *all* the time. ;-)

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Fifey View Post
    I'm not "tinfoil hat" guy *all* the time. ;-)
    Yes you are! Own it, embrace it, accept it. It's why we like you.

Honestly, you have way more experience watching Crosby then I do. Watching him try and start something with Tukka Rask really was ridiculous.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    Yes you are! Own it, embrace it, accept it. It's why we like you.

Honestly, you have way more experience watching Crosby then I do. Watching him try and start something with Tukka Rask really was ridiculous.
    He's a petulant little child who always tries to start shit when things aren't going his way. Rask should take a page from Jimmy Howard's book:

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Typical Crosby when things aren't going his way.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Holy shit Boston!

A Boston - Chicago final would be awesome, 2 from the Original Six!!

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Crosby's best when he talks shit to someone, then skates away, or talks shit to the opposing bench during intermission. Seeing the Pens get waxed like this has been awesome. It was a foregone conclusion that they'd beat Boston, and now they could be swept, the way they've been playing, I wish this series would end now because they've been awful. Credit to the Bruins though, they came in with a DGAF attitude and have been straight up tough with them the whole series.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Crosby's best when he talks shit to someone, then skates away, or talks shit to the opposing bench during intermission. Seeing the Pens get waxed like this has been awesome. It was a foregone conclusion that they'd beat Boston, and now they could be swept, the way they've been playing, I wish this series would end now because they've been awful. Credit to the Bruins though, they came in with a DGAF attitude and have been straight up tough with them the whole series.

And they say there is no fighting in the playoffs.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    What a freaking nightmare this is turning out to be for Pittsburgh.
    I despise Boston and hope Crosby and Co. will rally.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Not sure if anyone cares, or maybe it happened and I missed it/wasn't invited... if so you can ignore this... but I think we should still carry on the fantasy tradition and do a baseball league for the 2nd half of the season. Basketball and hockey will be over and there will be nothing else going on. Just doing the second half makes it short, easy, and fun as the playoff drive sneaks up quick. In any case, if you are interested message me and I'll send you an invite or you can click this link http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo....ssword=dogdays

It's pretty much the same standard set up as we have been doing, with at most a few small changes. Hope to see you there.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I offered to start a league before the season started, but didn't get any responses. I'll be in if we can get enough people.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    What a freaking nightmare this is turning out to be for Pittsburgh.
    I despise Boston and hope Crosby and Co. will rally.
    Ahem? Boston-despising aside, you have to respect the way they have neutered the Pens' offence.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rumors are swirling that Malkin is bolting for 15 million a year in the KHL next season. Penguins might be seeing their window close right behind the Canucks here...

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swindley View Post
    Ahem? Boston-despising aside, you have to respect the way they have neutered the Pens' offence.
    Boston has a remarkable team. To be hoenst, Chicago's team is very similar to Pens' and I doubt they will do much better against Boston.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

WHAT in the FUCK is up with this hockey game???

edit: OH FUCK YES BOSTON!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is thoroughly disappointing, I really wanted a Pens-Hawks final. Unless there's some miracles I guess I'll be cheering for Chicago since I fucking hate Boston.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 50 Volt Phantom View Post
    This is thoroughly disappointing, I really wanted a Pens-Hawks final. Unless there's some miracles I guess I'll be cheering for Chicago since I fucking hate Boston.
    Luv you too MWAAAAAAH

I'm really sad for Gregory Campbell, broke his leg. Dude has a poor lot in life being 4th line on The Bruins and Colin Campbell's kid, but what a grinder. I'm actually concerned about not having him for the finals. Claude Julien loves to play him in so many scenarios. Gives the big guns a break.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    We were in the pavilion at the sold-out Sting concert last night at Ravinia and people EVERYWHERE were desperately trying to get a score. Only the guy with the ancient flip phone near us seemed to be able to get cell coverage (so many people use cell phones and the free WiFi at Ravinia, NONE of it ever works), so in between singing along with Sting, people were bugging that flip phone guy for a score. When Sting said goodnight, a bunch of us nearly RAN to Ravinia BBQ to sit in the bar and watch the two overtimes. Hilarious night.
    Last edited by allegro; 06-09-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I very much enjoyed that heat beat down last night. I've hated a lot of teams in my life but the heat have to be the worst. Is there anyone on the roster who isn't terrible? Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Chalmers, Haslem, birdman, Battier, Allen, Norris cole and his stupid haircut. Biggest collection of sport douches ever. Go spurs!

Hockey news: hawks in 7. Go hawks!

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Awesome win by Chicago last night. On a related note, I will not be productive at work today.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    I fell asleep before the third OT. That was a battle of fitness - three OTs is kill.
    Last edited by Dra508; 06-14-2013 at 07:58 AM. Reason: because I am incapable of typing

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    So game 3 is Saturday...har har. Fun game to watch.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Re: The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Denim Chicken View Post
    I very much enjoyed that heat beat down last night. I've hated a lot of teams in my life but the heat have to be the worst. Is there anyone on the roster who isn't terrible? Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Chalmers, Haslem, birdman, Battier, Allen, Norris cole and his stupid haircut. Biggest collection of sport douches ever. Go spurs!

Hockey news: hawks in 7. Go hawks!
    How about tonight?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I'll just leave this here.

I heard he's in talks after the season to join any soccer team on the planet.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    How about tonight?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Didn't get to watch but judging from the box score, no, that game sucked. And that Bosh gif perfectly explains my feelings toward the Heat. Utterly amazed Wade stayed on his feet.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Denim Chicken View Post
    Didn't get to watch but judging from the box score, no, that game sucked. And that Bosh gif perfectly explains my feelings toward the Heat. Utterly amazed Wade stayed on his feet.
    Everybody flops in the NBA.

I guess I can understand as I want the entire New York Jets and New England Patriots teams to just all die in a plane crash.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

^^^^^Miami fan?

Wearing my 'Keep Calm and Bergeron' t-shirt today. Hoping for the best.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3439354

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Sounds like Vigneault is going to coach the Rangers. Which is funny since it's a very real possibility that Tortorella could coach the Canucks. Coach trade!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Now THIS is hockey!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Now THIS is hockey!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I called the OT goal going to Paille! yeah me. Coach has balls putting together three guys who play 2nd, 3rd, and 4th lines normally. They scored both goals. Playoff hockey. Dammmmz.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hawks dominate the first and only had a 1 goal lead to show for it. Bruins completely outclassed them the rest of the way and especially in OT. Only a matter of time. Good thing Bollig dressed. Oh well, gotta get one in Boston.