Thread: Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Trent did talk in one of those longer interviews recently about how surprised he was to find out through streaming that they have a huge fanbase in Mexico, so maybe a Latin American tour is more likely because of that; it's clearly in his mind as a place that has interest.

My goals for next year's North American dates are to see every FL date announced, the inevitable Atlanta date and any New Orleans date announced, along with hopefully managing to catch an LA show or another NY show. If it's an amphitheatre tour (ugh) and they do Red Rocks, I'll try my best to make it out for that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Trent did talk in one of those longer interviews recently about how surprised he was to find out through streaming that they have a huge fanbase in Mexico, so maybe a Latin American tour is more likely because of that; it's clearly in his mind as a place that has interest.

My goals for next year's North American dates are to see every FL date announced, the inevitable Atlanta date and any New Orleans date announced, along with hopefully managing to catch an LA show or another NY show. If it's an amphitheatre tour (ugh) and they do Red Rocks, I'll try my best to make it out for that.
    He was in Mexico on the last tour.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    That Lollapalooza Brazil show is great to watch because of the energy from the crowd and the band. There's a moment during Beside You In Time where he stops singing the lyrics and seems amazed at the crowd reaction.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant View Post
    That Lollapalooza Brazil show is great to watch because of the energy from the crowd and the band. There's a moment during Beside You In Time where he stops singing the lyrics and seems amazed at the crowd reaction.
    If any gigs are announced for Brazil, anywhere from 50% to 100% of them will be cancelled beforehand. That's just how the band rolls.