Thread: Download Archive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kargath View Post
    I guess I just sort of picture him as that French kid in the south park movie and maybe that caricature image in my mind just turns him into something kinda entertaining...

I also follow the old adage that you can be "slow and nice" or "fast and a dick" when it comes to general service, so maybe I've conditioned myself to be a bit more tolerant of certain people.
    i'm very protective of people on this board in general and i just don't like it when someone thinks it's cool to be rude to people just because they might know the answer to a question, and they think that the person asking is an idiot for just not knowing. like...it's a discussion board. people should be allowed to ask questions (especially in this thread) even if they ARE easily answered by google, because maybe it'd be the foundation of a great conversation! that's my two cents, anyway. i'd much rather someone be nice & slow than fast & a dick.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Fair enough.

We should grab a beer (or malort) some time, fellow Chicagoan. I work in the loop. PM me if you're interested and aren't a weirdo.. and I suppose also that you trust that I'm not a weirdo.. or don't care that I might be... ..

Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i'm very protective of people on this board in general and i just don't like it when someone thinks it's cool to be rude to people just because they might know the answer to a question, and they think that the person asking is an idiot for just not knowing. like...it's a discussion board. people should be allowed to ask questions (especially in this thread) even if they ARE easily answered by google, because maybe it'd be the foundation of a great conversation! that's my two cents, anyway. i'd much rather someone be nice & slow than fast & a dick.