Thread: Red Dead Redemption

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I re-bought this game on PS3...GOTY Edition...when it comes to multiplayer (level 7 or something right now) I feel like I'm doing a lot better than when I first owned the game. But I still can get pwned impossibly fast. Is it in the weapon they use? Are there cheaters? How does the auto-aim sometimes work against other players and sometimes not? I want auto-aim completely off for everybody when it comes to engaging real people. That's how it ought to be. Is that a certain Free Roam difficulty setting, or is it all on each player's options?
    Last edited by Amaro; 07-11-2012 at 04:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post
    But I still can get pwned impossibly fast. Is it in the weapon they use? Are there cheaters? How does the auto-aim sometimes work against other players and sometimes not? I want auto-aim completely off for everybody when it comes to engaging real people. That's how it ought to be. Is that a certain Free Roam difficulty setting, or is it all on each player's options?
    As you level up you'll get better weapons, the first ones do suck.
    There is a glitch that I know of. People do something so that they're invincible with the throwing knife but with the throwing knife only.
    I'm not completely sure about the Aim Assist. But you can get Dead Eye which pretty much kills instantly.

For lots of points to level. Posse up and do the gang hide outs in Free Roam. Pikes Basin gives the most points.