Thread: Twin Peaks - Spoilers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Re: Twin Peaks

Lynch is done with it. He's said he's fine with someone coming along and rebooting it, if done right. And I'm lost by a few things though.

What happened to Desmond?
    And it seemed like Cooper would be stuck there for at least 25 years. Assuming from what Laura told him in the lodge.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Lynch is done with it. He's said he's fine with someone coming along and rebooting it, if done right. And I'm lost by a few things though.

Most likely taken to the Black Lodge

And it seemed like Cooper would be stuck there for at least 25 years. Assuming from what Laura told him in the lodge.
    That is correct, also in the movie we find out that Laura had the same dream as Cooper, so she knows him already when they meet in the Black Lodge

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post

That whole 25 years thing is interesting to think about, if that's how much time is supposed to have passed in the real world i wonder how it'd reflect on the time passed when Cooper is actually supposed to be stuck in there considering time is supposed to be a non-issue in the lodges and they supersede the past, the present and the future..., they are neither here nor there yet they ARE here and there... it's fucked up.

Desmond went to or is on his way to the black lodge via the waiting room since Mike/Little Man obviously gets the ring back from him somehow. Unless he conjures up another one and uses his magics.

Whenever Laura or Cooper have these dreams, are they essentially projecting their subconscious into their shadow selves?

Also when Cooper mentions to Albert about what he knows about the next murder, whether that was info he got or gathered from a "dream" or not is it also possible that he got some offscreen information from the Giant? that and who would have given him the idea to do that security camera thing?
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 06-18-2013 at 12:39 PM.