Thread: The little things that piss you off

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

The little things that piss you off

Quote Originally Posted by Pillfred View Post
    Every single one of those conspiracy videos about whatever, most recently Sandy Hook related. I get that the media is not the best at covering news all the time, however I still put more stock in what they say than some random whoever on youtube with a video editor. Fucking people are really dumb sometimes.
    Those conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook are offensive. Those people are no better than the Westboro church.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Coming back from the store, dropping a bag of groceries on the ground, breaking something and having to go right back to the store to buy it again. Dammit.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    Coming back from the store, dropping a bag of groceries on the ground, breaking something and having to go right back to the store to buy it again. Dammit.
    I did this with three bottles of wine. Hate when that happens.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sentient02970 View Post
    I did this with three bottles of wine. Hate when that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Simpsons
    SUCK IT OUT OF THE SHAG!!!
    tencharacterlimit

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    Those conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook are offensive. Those people are no better than the Westboro church.
    Oh god, I met someone who watched those videos and was very passionately describing it all to us. It was disgusting how excited he was and how well he was at regurgitating the bullshit. I asked him who made the videos and he said "People who care." I asked, "No, specifically who made this?" and then he got real defensive, "Oh I don't know, it's not like I'm friends with these people." He was talking about how he thinks "America is wisening up and doing the research." I had to retain myself from pointing out how he didn't bother to research the people behind the bullshit. I wanted to punch him so badly. This was the second time I've met someone who believed a conspiracy theory. The first time it was my boyfriend who talked about 9/11 conspiracy theories while stoned. (I broke up with him the next day, for other reasons as well of course.)
    Last edited by halloween; 02-05-2013 at 09:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That year I felt the same way ... And this year there is also a pandemic and it seems to me that I will generally fall into depression (I don't even have anyone to celebrate the new year with. It's very sad ...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    My little dog was mauled and killed by a coyote last night. Little dog is blameless, she was just doing pee six feet from our back door. Coyote is blameless, it was just defending what it assumed was it's new territory. Life can be unfair which is why this event is just cataloged as little things that piss me off. But my heart is broken. And I just can't stop crying.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    My little dog was mauled and killed by a coyote last night. Little dog is blameless, she was just doing pee six feet from our back door. Coyote is blameless, it was just defending what it assumed was it's new territory. Life can be unfair which is why this event is just cataloged as little things that piss me off. But my heart is broken. And I just can't stop crying.
    Oh god... I always worry about this when I let my corgi go outside. He's my best friend. I'd understand, but I would destroy any creature that hurt him. I would fucking ruin anything that hurt him.

I am so sorry.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 05-26-2023 at 04:06 PM.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    sorry for your loss

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    we've started to see coyotes in our neighborhood recently and this is a new fear. I'm so sorry this happened.