Thread: Favorite song moments from ninlive.com (2017-2018)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Nashville 2018:
    I know you said only ninlive, but there isn't a complete upload yet of the Nashville show on 9-29. I found Sanctified to be quite enjoyable.
    (Not my recording, and ewww the people talking in the beginning.)

Also something I found interesting, when Dear World was being played Robin had a little hiccup on pitch settings while on stage. Very minor, and I'm not here to just point out him doing wrong, because I LOVE him. He kinda just stood back after the song looking a little disappointed.

Trent talked about the moon, how we had perfect weather for an outdoor event, and laughed as he remembered that NIN was voted least likely to succeed in 1991.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andallthatcouldhavebeen View Post
    Nashville 2018:
    I know you said only ninlive, but there isn't a complete upload yet of the Nashville show on 9-29. I found Sanctified to be quite enjoyable.
    (Not my recording, and ewww the people talking in the beginning.)

Also something I found interesting, when Dear World was being played Robin had a little hiccup on pitch settings while on stage. Very minor, and I'm not here to just point out him doing wrong, because I LOVE him. He kinda just stood back after the song looking a little disappointed.

Trent talked about the moon, how we had perfect weather for an outdoor event, and laughed as he remembered that NIN was voted least likely to succeed in 1991.
    This version of sanctified is awesome. Near the end it sounds like there is a Sunspots interpolation and there are also some lyrics from Please thrown in

I love the sound of the red rocks shows. night one gets my vote as my favorite, TPD not being the main reason but definitely one of them

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3killa View Post
    This version of sanctified is awesome. Near the end it sounds like there is a Sunspots interpolation
    That is the lead synth from Sunspots indeed. I could be mistaken but I believe he started throwing that in during Tension.