Thread: Chevelle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That clip sounds great. I think these guys get better with every album, Hats Off to the Bull being my favorite. Definitely looking forward to new music from them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    "You're rebirth can't hurt" - Closure

Family System fucken rocks as well

"I'm tired of your open mouth crawling inside my skin..." one of the best opening lines

Great band, Seen em a bunch live, was kinda underwhelmed by their live shows, although their studio work is great

This Type of Thinking is one of my all time favorite albums as well as Point #1

Point #1 I feel gets no fucken love

Dos is a great

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    That clip sounds great. I think these guys get better with every album, Hats Off to the Bull being my favorite. Definitely looking forward to new music from them.
    I agree. HOTTB showed them branching off a little bit from what they're usually used to playing, but there are some real gems on that album. "Revenge", "Envy, and "Indifference" are my favorites from the bull era. I'd like to see them carry some of what they did on the previous album and mix that with what they are going to be doing this time around. Cannot wait for another update!