Thread: No Man's Sky

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Their sound evolved progressively so the most recent releases sound more similar to No Man's Sky (Wild Light (2013) and Silent Running (2011)), if that's what you're looking for.
    Overall, as a fan, I can only recommend to check all of their proper albums because all of them are super awesome. They also have a bunch of EPs and outtake compilations which I'd only recommend to check at the very end (some pretty random stuff they've put there).
    Thanks. I think I'll start with their most recent albums and work backwards.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    Thanks. I think I'll start with their most recent albums and work backwards.
    I liked Silent Running, but Wild Light and We Were Exploding Anyway are my favourites. Thier first album Fall of Math sounds a bit flat these days but the music is great, One Time For All Time is also good. Hell work backwards, I can't fault the band.

Edit:
    I'd completely forgotten about Polinski's (Paul from 65days) album Labyrinths. It's like a more electronic and dancey 65days. The lead single featured Big Black Delta too, so thats a thing. Its great.

No Man's Sky update! I followed the Atlas quest to the end but had accidently sold 2 of my Atlas Stones, now I need to grind millions to buy them from traders D:
    Last edited by liquidcalm; 08-24-2016 at 04:55 PM. Reason: extra babble

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

No Man's Sky

Quote Originally Posted by liquidcalm View Post
    No Man's Sky update! I followed the Atlas quest to the end but had accidently sold 2 of my Atlas Stones, now I need to grind millions to buy them from traders D:
    I thought I was gonna be screwed cause I also sold 2 of them but right now I have three different Atlas Interface paths on my galactic map. I finished three of them last night and it gave me a new one every time. I'm up to 8 stones so I'm gonna do a couple more tonight and then go to the end of the original Atlas path I had and see what happens.

Edit: turns out I'm in the same boat. The next interface I went to said it was the last one. I was hoping I could get atlas stones from them. Time do do a lot of warping!
    Last edited by kdrcraig; 08-25-2016 at 07:15 PM.