Thread: Stupid things you've done

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    G used to have long hair (not THAT long, but long) and he finally cut it and he loves that he got rid of it; dude, long hair is so 90s. Even Anthony Kiedis cut his hair.

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    @c0f3d, chill the fuck out.

My hair goes down past the middle of my back. It's long, i mean REALLY fucking long, and it tangles easy.
    This week when i've taken a shower, i decided not to wash my hair. Other people go for a few days without washing it, right?

And so i haven't brushed it in like five days.

It's like one big fucking dreadlock. I'm about to put a whole tube of that conditioner that comes with hair dye in it and HOPEFULLY i can untangle it without losing half of it. :/

Get a bottle of Wen, or the in-store equivalent. That will get your hair back to normal super quick.

Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    G used to have long hair (not THAT long, but long) and he finally cut it and he loves that he got rid of it; dude, long hair is so 90s. Even Anthony Kiedis cut his hair.
    I have long hair and I love it...

Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    People have had long hair forever-not just in the nineties!
    I feel/look strange with short hair. I don't think i will ever be rocking a short hairstyle.

And i got it straightened out.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    People have had long hair forever-not just in the nineties!
    I feel/look strange with short hair. I don't think i will ever be rocking a short hairstyle.
    Not SHORT hair!! Just not hair THAT long. It's actually not that good for your hair or scalp.

I've had nearly a shaved head to really long hair, but I have a LOT of REALLY THICK hair; if I put it in a pony tail while it's wet, it's still wet about 10 hours later in the pony tail. It takes about 30 minutes to blowdry my hair when it's pretty long. And then I'm lucky I don't look like Chaka Khan. Stupid. When I was a kid, some adult was always screaming at me to brush my "rat's nest."

So I finally cut it all again, recently.

I feel like I lost 30 pounds. And my arm doesn't hurt when I blowdry my hair, lol.

G has gorgeous curly hair and when he had long hair, he was always pulling the hell out of it to straighten it and would always wear it in a ponytail; the amount of breakage in his hair was unbelievable.

But, yeah, I lived in the 60s, I remember hippy guys with long hair then, too. Well except maybe Ted Nugent. He wasn't a hippy, then or now. He's an asshole.
    Last edited by allegro; 11-18-2015 at 07:14 PM.