Thread: Sigil 5: New HTDA speculations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    I think Rob has said he's taking a bunch of time away to travel and work on his own projects. When he comes back to it, I'm sure HTDA will do stuff again. There's not much chance of it happening without him.
    I thought Rob was only involved with the band in terms of visuals. Why wouldn't they record/release an album without him?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    I thought Rob was only involved with the band in terms of visuals. Why wouldn't they record/release an album without him?
    He is an official band member when it comes to HTDA. Mariqueen + Trent + Atticus + Rob are all equal parts of the band. He was also live on stage with them if I remember correctly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    He is an official band member when it comes to HTDA. Mariqueen + Trent + Atticus + Rob are all equal parts of the band. He was also live on stage with them if I remember correctly.
    For sure. I remember them saying it was more of a collective. I just never saw his role as having a real impact on the music and more just they way it was presented. If they wanted to continue with him I don't see why he would need to be around in order for them to record an album.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    Albums have visuals. I'm sure they'll record without him and find a way to release something when he gets back.