Thread: 2018.07.14 - Madrid, Spain @ Mad Cool Festival

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Unless a spring/early summer US tour happens, this will be the next time I see NIN. I'm traveling from the US for a Euro vacation that's based around going to this festival. The lineup is too good to pass on, I can't believe that I will have the chance to see NIN, QOTSA, and Depeche Mode all on the same day, I saw Mad Cool already confirmed to someone on their FB page that the 3 won't have overlapping sets. Will be cool to see if any fellow forum people are going, would appreciate any tips on my first trip to Spain.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorny540 View Post
    Unless a spring/early summer US tour happens, this will be the next time I see NIN. I'm traveling from the US for a Euro vacation that's based around going to this festival. The lineup is too good to pass on, I can't believe that I will have the chance to see NIN, QOTSA, and Depeche Mode all on the same day, I saw Mad Cool already confirmed to someone on their FB page that the 3 won't have overlapping sets. Will be cool to see if any fellow forum people are going, would appreciate any tips on my first trip to Spain.
    not to mention Massive Attack!!!!!