Thread: 2018.09.22 San Antonio, TX @ River City Rockfest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    completely fine with the rain if that means a smaller crowd. hoping for at least a few deep cuts instead of the standard festival set.
    Now the drunk meatheads will just be wet drunk meatheads. I've set up a playlist of the under card bands and thinking(in start time order) Blacktop Mojo, From Ashes to New, The Sword, and Fever 333 are my early day favorites. I've pretty much eliminated Upon a Burning Body from contention. Not much into Screamo.

Most certainly will get back to the festival hits set list, but hoping the raw/loud stuff makes its way in. HiS would be perfect for this crowd.
    Last edited by ekrekel; 09-20-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Now the drunk meatheads will just be wet drunk meatheads. I've set up a playlist of the under card bands and thinking(in start time order) Blacktop Mojo, From Ashes to New, The Sword, and Fever 333 are my early day favorites. I've pretty much eliminated Upon a Burning Body from contention. Not much into Screamo.

Most certainly will get back to the festival hits set list, but hoping the raw/loud stuff makes its way in. HiS would be perfect for this crowd.
    yeah i'm not super excited about the lineup. i would definitely see the sword but i'm not getting out there at 2:30 and staying all day. really wish there was re-entry into the festival.