Thread: Juno (2016)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/post/ids...3-b0eee39c0fee

nin.com has a link to the Juno video on Apple Music. I finally watched it. You know what? Trent and Atticus have done an incredible job. The music builds and shifts perfectly with the progression of the short film. This is Trent and Atticus' greatest scoring achievement. Like this shows that they are on their A game now. They did it. It makes sense. It's moving. And it amplifies and complements the video perfectly.

I think this really is the future for Trent and Atticus. This seems to be where their passion is now and I fully support them. Top quality stuff.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cashpiles View Post
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/post/ids...3-b0eee39c0fee

nin.com has a link to the Juno video on Apple Music. I finally watched it. You know what? Trent and Atticus have done an incredible job. The music builds and shifts perfectly with the progression of the short film. This is Trent and Atticus' greatest scoring achievement. Like this shows that they are on their A game now. They did it. It makes sense. It's moving. And it amplifies and complements the video perfectly.

I think this really is the future for Trent and Atticus. This seems to be where their passion is now and I fully support them. Top quality stuff.

The video won't load for me for some reason. Just sits there saying Loading...

Like this:

Could it be because of my location?
    Last edited by Ryan; 07-09-2016 at 03:11 AM.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    The video won't load for me for some reason. Just sits there saying Loading...