Thread: spaceSuicide's Horrortastic Horrific Horror Film Thread...Of Horror!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I watched BETTER WATCH OUT, previously known as Safe Neighborhood, today. It was awesome! It may be my second favorite horror film of the year after Hounds of Love. I'd recommend watching it RIGHT NOW but go in without seeing the trailer. AVOID SPOILERS!

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EPICRAGE View Post
    I watched BETTER WATCH OUT, previously known as Safe Neighborhood, today. It was awesome! It may be my second favorite horror film of the year after Hounds of Love. I'd recommend watching it RIGHT NOW but go in without seeing the trailer. AVOID SPOILERS!
    I had this one on my watchlist for a while (when it was called Safe Neighborhood) and kinda forgot about it.

Just finished watching and I must say it was a fun ride. Glad you brought it up.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EPICRAGE View Post
    Check out The Babysitter if you have the chance. In the same vein as Better Watch Out but with an added touch of comedy.