Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
I'm gonna be really sad if that becomes a thing. Used games are part of the good in the gaming world. I'm less worried about buying used games for PS3 than 360 because I don't think I've bought a single used game that was in less than "new" condition, since the blu-rays are so much harder to really scuff up.

Also - I'm loving Playstation Plus today. Yesterday I managed to download Syphon Filter 1-3 and a bunch of other minis before they got taken off the discount list, and today I got FF5 and the Simpsons arcade game, plus MORE minis.
Tell me about it. I think the whole thing is silly. I never have a problem with used games... ever. Like you said: You really have to go out of your way to scuff up a PS3 disc and fuck it up. The fact that if I cannot afford a game, I can't even go to a friends house and borrow a game, no less rent one. Here is an article from Ign.com saying how this is somewhat "Fantastic". I don't get it.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1218051p1.html

Back on topic: I almost went and got Playstation Plus the other day. I keep debating if it is worth it to get it, but I see all these great sales for old games and such like you took advantage of. But in the end, after I beat those games and play the shit out of them again I will wind up just deleting them :/. I have some thinking to do.