Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yay a shipping notification!

But only for the Dear World tshirt I bought.

Crosses fingers hoping Add Violence and Fragile DE ship soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Unrelated, but amazon sent notice that add violence cd is being pushed back to Sept. 22nd.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toadflax View Post
    me this morning: "yay, i got a shipping notice! Oh, it's just a shirt... A shirt i could have bought at a merch booth... Last month... Without having to pay for shipping or wait for it to arrive..."
    *le sigh*
    ding ding ding!!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigcomedown View Post
    Unrelated, but amazon sent notice that add violence cd is being pushed back to Sept. 22nd.
    it IS related. Sandbag gets to fuck it up for a month before we get it from Amazon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stupid question but how do you guys know what was sent to you and what was not?? All i got is a tracking number in my email... Even on my nin store page i don't see any mention of what was shipped...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It appears that Sandbag is taking the "We will ship what we have on hand, as soon as we can" approach. Of my 3 pending orders, they have shipped 50% of 1.
    Last edited by willgaspari; 08-09-2017 at 02:27 PM. Reason: grammar grammar grammar!!!

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I ordered this baseball hat in July 14. I used the UK store so it's easier to ship to Greece. Still haven't heard anything since then.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    it IS related. Sandbag gets to fuck it up for a month before we get it from Amazon.
    Amazon will still probably deliver it before sandbag anyway.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I changed the thread title again.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    This thread naming thing has been a goddamned roller coaster of emotions. 10/10

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Ye! Two t-shirts and one cap coming!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Amazon will still probably deliver it before sandbag anyway.
    I remember when Reznor said it was annoying to be able to get stuff elsewhere first. See, I had the dumb stupid fuckfacedness to think that he would make things available on nin.com FIRST, as opposed to pushing back the date for other, less shit-eating online retailers.
    Weak, T Rizzle.
    Weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Is Coming View Post
    Yay a shipping notification!

But only for the Dear World tshirt I bought.

Crosses fingers hoping Add Violence and Fragile DE ship soon.
    And of course they're going to arrive "soon". How long have you been a NIN fan? EVERYTHING is going to arrive "soon"...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I was wondering if I was the only one. My order changed from "PARTIAL" to "FULFILLED"; no e-mail, tracking number, etc.
    My order has been marked as fulfilled since I placed it in June. All for vinyl reissues. Opened a ticket and got the ' it's a preorder we will send in August' , bit of a worry to be honest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hope I get a notification soon even if that doesn't mean it'll be here anytime soon at least I know my order is somewhat moving along instead of just being paid

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    They are just as, if not more, inept than Firebrand.
    Holy shit, I swear Sandbag are a bunch of fucking con artists.
    I have yet to receive any follow up about my Deviations replacement being sent and they promised they would.
    I am so fucking close to sending an FTC compliant and forcing them to refund me either that or look for a lawyer for a class action lawsuit.
    I honestly have no idea if that would even work.
    This has gone from horrible to fucking atrocious and unforgivable.
    How many months has it been since Sandbag was given Firebrands' fuck up? They've had more than enough time to sort this shit out and be transparent about any issues they have run into.
    Seriously what the fuck?

In the span of getting my broken Deviations I've managed to get two different Ministry Vinyls from Cleopatra Records in perfect condition, and soon I will order QOTSA Vinyl from Amazon and I'm sure that too will arrive before my replacement.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Remember when you initially just thought it was a handful of us bitching over nothing?

Now you know this is what it feels like..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    And of course they're going to arrive "soon". How long have you been a NIN fan? EVERYTHING is going to arrive "soon"...
    I suppose we really should be going on Trent time for our Nin shit. In which case we have at least another year before eta.lol. I'm going to go cry now. Just a little.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    Remember when you initially just thought it was a handful of us bitching over nothing?

It didn't turn out the way he wanted it to. Didn't turn out quite the way that he wanted it.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post

Oh, it's still bitching, but bitching isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm definitely not ordering from NIN.com anymore, maybe I'll order the Add Violence physical component, but no more vinyl. I've yet to receive my replacement Deviations, and I'm pretty nervous about my Fragile DE. If that arrives in anything less than mint condition, I'm going to demand a refund. At this point, I'll pay more to order the DE releases through Amazon, just for the piece of mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have grown to despise the word soon.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    lol i love how the name of this thread keeps changing

also, i want my NTAE physical element goddamnit!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David Woods View Post
    I have grown to despise the word soon.
    Then you are truly...a Nine Inch Nails fan.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I'm stuck. I want the physical component for add violence, but I don't want sandbag getting any money. I want to give trent money, but for me to do that I have to go through sandbag to do it.

I thought about just buying one from one of you guys if you were selling, but sandbag would have still gotten paid for it. I also want a bunch of shirts from the store too.

But sandbag.

I hate it, but trents choice for distribution has prevented me from spending upwards of $200 on new nin shit. My $200 means fucking shit to the guy, but I would bet there's enough of us out there to make a measurable loss in sales on the store.

TRENT...AMAZON PLEASE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    I'm stuck. I want the physical component for add violence, but I don't want sandbag getting any money. I want to give trent money, but for me to do that I have to go through sandbag to do it.

I thought about just buying one from one of you guys if you were selling, but sandbag would have still gotten paid for it. I also want a bunch of shirts from the store too.

But sandbag.

I hate it, but trents choice for distribution has prevented me from spending upwards of $200 on new nin shit. My $200 means fucking shit to the guy, but I would bet there's enough of us out there to make a measurable loss in sales on the store.

TRENT...AMAZON PLEASE

You might as well suck it up and do the PC at least....you'll kick yourself later on if you don't. The shirts and whatnot may stay around long enough for a competent distributor to take over after this. I don't think the PCs will be re-released at any point.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    lol i love how the name of this thread keeps changing

also, i want my NTAE physical element goddamnit!!
    They do have them (not sure how many) left, it's like squeezing blood out of a stone to get one though. Pretty lame for a pre-order from Dec 2016.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Oh I'm excited..... After the whole firing bag of shit (AKA Fire-Bag) today I received the Fragile.....
    Within 4 days of ordering (from eBay) I found copies of the sold-out BTF and NBK inside which is a huge relief after waiting 9 months then having my order cancelled on me by those incompetent fools....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_NIИ_77 View Post
    Within 4 days of ordering (from eBay) I found copies of the sold-out BTF and NBK inside which is a huge relief after waiting 9 months then having my order cancelled on me by those incompetent fools....
    Cool, they look in mint condition too. It's truly a sad state of affairs when we have to resort to Ebay, Amazon etc for speed, reliability & sensible packaging/shipping instead of receiving official band store pre-orders from 8 months ago intact. It certainly highlights the problem. I wish I'd bought mine via these channels last Dec. but thought I was doing the band a favour by going through official store.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    I ordered this baseball hat in July
    Yeah, me too. I don't know what I was thinking. I hesitated before ordering the physical component for Add Violence, but knew I'd regret it later if I didn't.

God knows why I then went ahead and ordered that hat. There's a thread elsewhere about NIN values... just basically masochism, I think. Hope y'all enjoy the pain.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steders View Post
    My order has been marked as fulfilled since I placed it in June. All for vinyl reissues. Opened a ticket and got the ' it's a preorder we will send in August' , bit of a worry to be honest
    Mine was changed to "FULFILLED" within the last 30-ish hours.

We seem to all be living alternate realities with our store purchases. The only commonality being, "What is going on?"