Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Sit down @Jinsai , calm yourself, breathe. I never mentioned anything about the event you're talking about, nor defended him on that. As far I'm aware he wasn't talking about ratings in a narcissistic manner but as a reasoning for the timing of his announcement. Jesus, you're frothing mad over nothing here - that's entirely my point. Get a grip.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmya View Post
    Sit down @Jinsai, calm yourself, breathe. I never mentioned anything about the event you're talking about, nor defended him on that. As far I'm aware he wasn't talking about ratings in a narcissistic manner but as a reasoning for the timing of his announcement. Jesus, you're frothing mad over nothing here - that's entirely my point. Get a grip.
    YOU ARE RESPONDING to a thing, an event, that you're saying you never said anything about!

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    For clarification: Trump stood on a car, and said to a crowd of people in a town that had just been ravaged and destroyed by a storm, and had to take a moment out of his speech to praise the "turnout." That's what you're defending.