Thread: Controversial Nine Inch Nails opinions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL at the defenders

You know its possible to like a band without liking everything theyve done. For example: Hesitation Marks is terrible. Laughing at the people that actually bout the special prerelease stuff. What a terrible album. Trent shouldnt try and do pop music, he is terrible at it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post
    You know its possible to like a band without liking everything theyve done. For example: Hesitation Marks is terrible. Laughing at the people that actually bout the special prerelease stuff. What a terrible album. Trent shouldnt try and do pop music, he is terrible at it.
    I Agree that it is possible to like a band and still not like everything they have put out. Butttttttttttttttttttttttttt maybe you can explain in some detail WHY Hesitation Marks is such a 'terrible album'. It would probably give your opinion more merit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    You don't have to open a new thread to give your opinion on the album, there is already this one...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Why would you even bother making this thread? As was stated above, there's already a thread for your opinion. And why does the opinion of others bother you? Not everyone falls under the category of liking everything Trent does just because he does it. That's a very cynical brush to tar people with.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post
    You know it's possible that you're a moron.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninsp View Post
    You know it's possible that you're a moron.
    I'd go with "troll" if anything.
    EDIT: I mean, it may be a sincere opinion (I'll go with "it is" to give him/her the benefit of the doubt) but the delivery is a bit trolltastic.
    Last edited by binaryhermit; 09-28-2013 at 09:37 PM.