Thread: Nine Inch Nails - 2017 Live Tour Discussion - SPOILERS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    The lovers again? God, get rid of that! This is the exact copy of a copy of a setlist from FYF. Don't expect any surprises at this point friends. What a let down.

I'm at work and just refreshing setlist.fm, not watching the stream. Watching the stream would probably make this setlist more bearable. C'mon encore songs!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    The lovers again? God, get rid of that! This is the exact copy of a copy of a setlist from FYF. Don't expect any surprises at this point friends. What a let down.

I'm at work and just refreshing setlist.fm, not watching the stream. Watching the stream would probably make this setlist more bearable. C'mon encore songs!!!
    I'm expecting the 3 S's he missed in FYF.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post

Lmao getting let down by staring at a setlist.fm page. It's hilarious to see people cry about setlists while completely disregarding the actual performance which is really the only thing that matters.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm glad this was streamed and done well. I'm not sure why there was such a large close-up of Robin so often, but that was the only odd thing, to me. It makes me quite look forward to Riot Fest. Hope it sounds as good as Panorama.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mostlymad View Post
    I'm glad this was streamed and done well. I'm not sure why there was such a large close-up of Robin so often, but that was the only odd thing, to me. It makes me quite look forward to Riot Fest. Hope it sounds as good as Panorama.
    Because he's fucking Robin Finck and you will look at him and you will goddamn like it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Because he's fucking Robin Finck and you will look at him and you will goddamn like it.
    I really didn't need to see inside the pores on his face, though. :P