i've always been pretty feminine, and i've always been queer in many ways. just, you know, in case you've never talked to me on here before.

anyway, a while back, a friend of mine ordered a bunch of undies on sale and had them shipped to my place because she couldn't get packages at her apartment (?). but around that time, we stopped hanging out, and i never got them to her.

a couple weeks ago, i decided to try them on. it wasn't my first time wearing ladies' underwear, but the fact that a) they all fit and b) they made me feel SO sexy was pretty nice. the bonus that my wife thought they looked sexy on me was more than i could have asked for. strangely enough, my favorite was the thong, which i would have thought i'd hate...but it was really comfy and god damn it made my ass look phenomenal.

on saturday, we went to target and my wife helped me pick out a few more pairs of cute undies (one of them has a rainbow waistband and tiny little rainbows on the main fabric) and i am so excited to do laundry and then wear them.