Thread: Europe lurches to the Right

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    *UPDATE*

Slimey twat Nigel Farage has been hit with a Milkshake, i repeat he has been successfully hit with a milkshake, VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Edit : loads of people now chiming in this has crossed the line...fuck off. Remember when Bush got a shoe thrown at him?! I say fucking go to town on these twats with food, spoiled preferably, to show how fucked off we are. BRING OUT THE TOMATOES!
    Last edited by Haysey_Draws; 05-20-2019 at 08:26 AM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    *UPDATE*

Slimey twat Nigel Farage has been hit with a Milkshake, i repeat he has been successfully hit with a milkshake, VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Edit : loads of people now chiming in this has crossed the line...fuck off. Remember when Bush got a shoe thrown at him?! I say fucking go to town on these twats with food, spoiled preferably, to show how fucked off we are. BRING OUT THE TOMATOES!
    Fantastic, I heard McDonalds in Edinburgh had been told by the police to stop selling milkshakes while Farage is in town - I suppose they have to uphold the law even for far right fascists

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    Remember when Bush got a shoe thrown at him?!
    Yes. I also remember people being assassinated. So? What kind of argument is that?

Instead of trying to excuse shitty behaviour, try not support and exercise them. I'm not even annoyed by the fact that there are some shitty people out there, but it's always ridiculous when someone acts like [a shitty person], and tries to excuse themselves with the good old "well, they deserved it, because I think so, and I am obviously morally superior, because I said so".

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post
    Yes. I also remember people being assassinated. So? What kind of argument is that?

Instead of trying to excuse shitty behaviour, try not support and exercise them. I'm not even annoyed by the fact that there are some shitty people out there, but it's always ridiculous when someone acts like [a shitty person], and tries to excuse themselves with the good old "well, they deserved it, because I think so, and I am obviously morally superior, because I said so".
    Considering how much violence these guys insight over here, a couple of milkshakes is fucking fine!