Thread: Rammstein

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I was triggered by your "the Russians" notion, that's all. That's not healthy. Hoarding isn't healthy either, but let's lighten up and not be über-picky about every little thing that Rammstein aren't sharing with the universe like Trent Fucking Reznor or whatever. Is this a discussion board or a give-me-your-rare-stuff board?

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    I guess it wasn't his intention to throw shit at "the Russians", but to voice his dislike for the up-tight fan community that Rammstein unfortunately has and which that Russian forum in particular is a very good example for. On the other hand we here on ets are spoiled as hell by an artist that likes to get creative and has lot of stuff up his sleeve and a community backing him up which is nothing short of amazing when it comes to discovering and getting obscure stuff out to other fans (e.g. fragilty 1.0 special).

And let's face it: Rammstein is a money driven band which is in parts due to the way the music business works in a traditional way over here. So of course they hold a lot of stuff back and will see to release it when they see the time is right and a few bucks can be made, whereas Trent seems to be amazed by what his fans can achieve eventhough there a few "cunts" along the way. :P
    Last edited by dlb; 02-11-2013 at 03:34 AM.