Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    ok, first of all, i asked for AUDIO of the show, not video.
    secondly, i know english is not your first language, but do you ALWAYS HAVE TO ACT LIKE SUCH A DOUCHEBAG? jesus christ, dude. your attitude is so exhausting. i'm not an idiot, of course i tried google, but since torrent trackers keep getting shut down, it's been extremely hard to find things like this, and i thought someone might be KIND and HELPFUL instead of RUDE.

anyway...

for anyone who missed out on the lost highway soundtrack on vinyl, it's up for pre-order on the nin site.
    Focus, noob, you are the one that don't know you can rip audio directly from youtube (for god sake you can do that in a click from your phone). If you cannot handle answers stop asking.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Focus, noob, you are the one that don't know you can rip audio directly from youtube (for god sake you can do that in a click from your phone). If you cannot handle answers stop asking.
    Yeah, because a rip of a YouTube video of the entire show will have the songs broken down into separate files, with proper tagging, etc.

I'll see what I have on my PC when I get home, I don't have the audio from the show on my phone but if it was made available when the video files were out I probably grabbed it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy0 View Post
    I'll see what I have on my PC when I get home, I don't have the audio from the show on my phone but if it was made available when the video files were out I probably grabbed it.
    I have a rip, too. Don't know where I ripped it from, but it's definitely better than a 240p stream. I also added the songs that weren't included in the official broadcast (e.g. Satellite, which was upped seperately on Vimeo).

I'm also not at home but will look into it when I am.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post