Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: 2017.07.19 - Bakersfield, CA @ Rabobank Arena

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by get2dachoppa View Post
    Long shot, but would anyone be willing to trade 2 GA tickets for 2 seated tickets? Section 105 Row M Seats 5-4
    actually.... i can meet half of that(?)
    i have a GA and i have a seated in 108. i snafu'd in the sale and i want to be able to be near my kid for the show (15, i guess borderline kid)
    he really has no preference GA or seated (he's never been in a crowded GA show floor n i think he's a lil concerned)
    i have no real preference, just to be near him.
    (after every GA these days i keep questioning why i would want to keep taking mltpl ppl sweat orgy home with me; n then quickly after that i smile because i know how sexy that all feels --eeew)
    we trade that gets you half there; or my GA for anyone in 108 nearest M trumps
    Last edited by muse-lyre candy; 07-19-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eichalvindore View Post
    actually.... i can meet half of that(?)
    i have a GA and i have a seated in 108. i snafu'd in the sale and i want to be able to be near my kid for the show (15, i guess borderline kid)
    he really has no preference GA or seated (he's never been in a crowded GA show floor n i think he's a lil concerned)
    i have no real preference, just to be near him.
    (after every GA these days i keep questioning why i would want to keep taking mltpl ppl sweat orgy home with me; n then quickly after that i smile because i know how sexy that all feels --eeew)
    we trade that gets you half there; or my GA for anyone in 108 nearest M trumps
    awh man, I'm in a similar situation. I want to be with my girlfriend for the show so I couldn't do half of the trade. Need two for two. But thanks for reaching out.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    @Pureone On my way to you with the whole EP to listen to on the way!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I can't contain my excitement for this show! Can't wait to meet some of you lovely people.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    "Hi, everyone! I'm looking for a hairy C-word. Is there a hairy C-word here? I'd really like to see a hairy C-word. Why are you all looking at me like that?"
    Jesus fucking Christ I just got that joke how did I not see that before?!?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I am in line with Man Burning chilling like a villain. I am wearing a Psychic TV shirt. Come say hi!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Discobunny View Post
    I am in line with Man Burning chilling like a villain. I am wearing a Psychic TV shirt. Come say hi!
    I don't know what you guys look like, but I weirdly and awkwardly scanned the line like 5 times, staring at everybody's shirts like a crazy person and I did not see any Psychic shirt.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    ^ disregard. I misread and was actually looking for a shirt from the TV show Psych. idk wtf 'Psychic TV' is lol.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    ^ disregard. I misread and was actually looking for a shirt from the TV show Psych. idk wtf 'Psychic TV' is lol.
    Theyre a band.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm near the back of the line in a red NIN tshirt blue jeans and shit kicker boots

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lurker checking in! Can't decide: go for rail or go for merch. :\

Also, my giant self will do its best to slouch so everyone behind me can see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone know the address for the free parking lot near the venue?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by get2dachoppa View Post
    Anyone know the address for the free parking lot near the venue?
    Take L Street off of Truxtun Ave and turn left. Follow the signs that say "Event Parking" and you'll see "Unlimited Parking" towards the rear of the lot.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Leaving in 5 minutes. Maps says 1:45 to get there. See you goddamn starfuckers in a bit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm so damn jealous of y'all. My ass is sitting here in the hot Georgia muggy night playing Overwatch and constantly refreshing the ARG thread. Y'all have a great time! Search those bathrooms

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    went by front of line and dropped journal with pens like a hot potato in a dude's lap. I guess i need to explain the deal...in spiral line at shows we used to pass down a note book while waiting in line, scribbling whatever in the book. the idea was to make an interesting 'fan read' from each show. i don't mean fandom stories, etc, but just a general whatever you wanted to say to the man or the band. the last person with the book either sees that it makes it back stage (same as what we do when we want our shit autographed and know the big boys prob don't want to come out n play with us) or be the person to return the journal to whomever started the journal. it seemed to be successful in spiral.. though it seemed that never would an entire book get filled with howdy do's, etc...so sometimes the book would be made complete with fan pics taken at that particular show doing what fans do best when bored and in line but be fans...
    either put up or shut up, y'all know how to get back in touch with me if you don't want to see the mission through.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wouldn't it be somewhat humorous if a group of friends went and just throwing usbs full of random images, numbers, and video clips all over the arena? They'd have us busy for years

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Anybody planning to FB Live stream?

Edit: C'mon Trent, you didn't have to answer via all social media channels. A DM would do just fine.
    Last edited by ekrekel; 07-19-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Don't forget to check Periscope!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ericy210 View Post
    Wouldn't it be somewhat humorous if a group of friends went and just throwing usbs full of random images, numbers, and video clips all over the arena? They'd have us busy for years
    Two years ago, I went to see Muse at the opening show of their tour in Belfast, in a pretty small venue for them. Some guy brought in a fake setlist and started uploading pics of it about ten minutes after we all got in. I have to admit, that was a genius move of trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post

Some guy in the 'Nine Inch Nails' group on Facebook mentioned that he might be streaming from it. Don't know if it will actually happen.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I'm way too excited for a concert that I am not attending.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Yeah, this'll do.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Do we have times for opener and NIN start? It's usually around 9 local time for NIN, right?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Woohoo! Lucky for you guys to be seeing Tobacco too. His stuff is incredible live.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I will say this only once: i bet my left nut that this show will be streamed...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonso99 View Post
    I will say this only once: i bet my left nut that this show will be streamed...

Instagram photo posted 10 min ago
    ...camera?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    I hope!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Maybe they're filming it so they can not release it on Blu Ray in summer of 2014

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    There is a sign stating that Dissonance Inc is recording tonight's show. The merch booth has all of the tee shirts and beanies for the two EPs and vinyl of Hesitation Marks and Deviations. There was nothing of note that I could tell on the way in.
    Last edited by Erik; 07-19-2017 at 10:30 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just lurking here...hoping for a live stream...