Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 2970

Thread: Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy0 View Post
    No problem, if it would've been just "do you think NIN will be back in Chicago by the end of next year" I probably would've replied "Yes, but the production may or may not be the same as the Tension tour"
    It looks like we're going to get them in the dead of winter (i.e. any time between January and June). They seem fond of amphitheatre tours in the US, so maybe that next summer? There's a reason Chicago was a part of that final(lol) run of shows in 2009, I'm sure.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Prowler View Post
    I'm of the opposite mind with the slowed down Pinion intro. They did that when I saw them in 05, and then immediately went into Love Is Not Enough. I swear Pinion lasted about five minutes and just kept getting slower and slower, and the buildup of anticipation for the first song was just driving everyone (myself included) absolutely insane. By the time the intro for Love Is Not Enough started, the crowd was completely rabid. I'm hoping they do something similar on this tour.
    Then again, I'd love to see Now I'm Nothing as the opener; especially if it were as perfect as it was at Mountain View:

god its weird seeing them on such a small stage with no visible crowd. i swear they're playing to about 9 people!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I'm of the opposite mind with the slowed down Pinion intro. They did that when I saw them in 05, and then immediately went into Love Is Not Enough. I swear Pinion lasted about five minutes and just kept getting slower and slower, and the buildup of anticipation for the first song was just driving everyone (myself included) absolutely insane. By the time the intro for Love Is Not Enough started, the crowd was completely rabid.
    Kinda like Woodstock 94? Youtube some videos, that crowd was absolutley ready to explode before Terrible Lie started. My personal favorite NIN show ever. But thats besides the point.

I just wanted to drop in and say that I really hope Sin returns to the regular setlist. I know they played it in 09 and it had some killer new synth tones being used. Just totally badass sounding. If it came back in a way that was similar to Terrible Lie, that would rock.

Ok thats all i have for now.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I fucking love the "extnded" Pinion as an intro. Get chills at the shows it's been played at:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Then again, I'd love to see Now I'm Nothing as the opener; especially if it were as perfect as it was at Mountain View:
    For a moment, I thought you were linking to my video - but that's not Mountain View. That's Kansas City. We - unfortunately - did not get 'Now I'm Nothing.'
    Last edited by Torgo; 08-05-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has there been any pics of any merch at the festivals ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Aaaaaaaaarrrggggghhhhh

way to stress me out for the next 2 days!!

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    This slowly turns out to be the worst year in my life to be looking for a new job. I never needed money in my life and didn't have it, and then... NIN!

Cheapest flight for me is about 250€... and the flight back is from Gatwick. Never in my lifetime will I return to this airport ever again!
    Last edited by dlb; 08-07-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkė View Post
    This is the type of thing I was hoping they would do before/after Lollapalooza. Oh well, hopefully they will do an entire club/theatre tour next year.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I am going to have to suck a lot of cock in the next two days

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Hell yeah! And here's me thinking I wasn't going to see them til next year

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I'm gonna be on tenterhooks till Friday

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Hey! I really did pick the worst time to go on honeymoon!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Fuck yeah, a shot at seeing NIN this year! A pretty small shot, given the quantum crapshoot that is buying tickets online, but hey. Roll the dice.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I just wanted to drop in and say that I really hope Sin returns to the regular setlist. I know they played it in 09 and it had some killer new synth tones being used. Just totally badass sounding. If it came back in a way that was similar to Terrible Lie, that would rock.

ehhhh. I heard it on the '09 tour in Santa Barbara and was not impressed...it's one of my favorite songs on AATCHB too. It just sounded....thin.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgo View Post
    For a moment, I thought you were linking to my video - but that's not Mountain View. That's Kansas City. We - unfortunately - did not get 'Now I'm Nothing.'
    My apologies. I always thought that was the Mountain View show, and when you do a YouTube search for "Nine Inch Nails Live Now I'm Nothing Mountain View" or something similar, that's usually the first video that comes up.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    NIN supposedly playing Lollapalooza Brazil/Chile next year =)))))

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    Yay! It's all over the web here in Brazil: NIN and Depeche Mode are the first two acts confirmed for Brazil and Chile's 2014 editions of Lollapallooza Festival.

Though most music websites are taking it as unconfirmed news yet, here in Brazil we got this very informed journalist, Jose Norberto Flesch ( a trusty insider in music tours and festivals, only disclosing news about upcoming concerts when everything is sure - here's a print of his newspaper page with the news ), who confirmed it as 100% on. Anyways, we should hear news from festival organizers anytime this coming weeks. Chile's edition will be selling tickets anytime soon, probably right when Brazil's organizers will disclose its edition details.

Lollapalooza Chile is set to March 29 and 30th, at Parque O'Higgins in Santiago.

Lollapalooza Brazil is in and early stage of confirmation, but it all points out to be set at April 05 and 06th, at Campo de Marte in Sao Paulo.
    Last edited by andre78; 08-08-2013 at 08:43 AM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy0 View Post
    No problem, if it would've been just "do you think NIN will be back in Chicago by the end of next year" I probably would've replied "Yes, but the production may or may not be the same as the Tension tour"
    If NIN plays Chicago next summer, just pray that it's not at Notherly Island.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    If NIN plays Chicago next summer, just pray that it's not at Notherly Island.
    & if it is it's warmer than last time.

If they do play there again, I'll bring a sweatshirt this time if there's any chance of it being cool. That Wave Goodbye long sleeve was paper-thin, that & the 2 shirts I had on weren't enough to keep me warm.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andre78 View Post
    Yay! It's all over the web here in Brazil: NIN and Depeche Mode are the first two acts confirmed for Brazil and Chile's 2014 editions of Lollapallooza Festival.

Though most music websites are taking it as unconfirmed news yet, here in Brazil we got this very informed journalist, Jose Norberto Flesch ( a trusty insider in music tours and festivals, only disclosing news about upcoming concerts when everything is sure - here's a print of his newspaper page with the news ), who confirmed it as 100% on. Anyways, we should hear news from festival organizers anytime this coming weeks. Chile's edition will be selling tickets anytime soon, probably right when Brazil's organizers will disclose its edition details.

Lollapalooza Chile is set to March 29 and 30th, at Parque O'Higgins in Santiago.

Lollapalooza Brazil is in and early stage of confirmation, but it all points out to be set at April 05 and 06th, at Campo de Marte in Sao Paulo.
    Hey guys, i've just create a threads for this, we deserve it... http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...944#post108944

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

What's this about a Leeds show after the festival??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Siren View Post
    What's this about a Leeds show after the festival??
    where did you see that?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhet View Post
    where did you see that?
    I read it, FB I think but I suspect it was wishful thinking on someone else's part or they were talking absolute shite and starting rumours.

It's a nice idea though right?!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Siren View Post
    I read it, FB I think but I suspect it was wishful thinking on someone else's part or they were talking absolute shite and starting rumours.

It's a nice idea though right?!
    yeah i could maaaybe swing a trip to leeds as i have relatives nearby.. will just have to stick with trying to beg my way into the Scala for now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    THIS SOUNDS SO EXCITING:
    "...an environment that you come into, that we created..."

And I'll be at the first show in St. Paul, MN to experience it with my 11 year old (his 1st show, my 12th)!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Dear TR: You know those "open dates" on the East Coast? My collection of club show wristbands would like some new friends...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    TRs latest tweet to the Aussie fans:
    "Australia: we love you and we're coming. Didn't feel Soundwave was the right vibe for us or our fans - working on a better scenario"

This would be a direct stab back at soundwave organiser AJ Maddah: http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/aj-mad...ated-audience/

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Just dawned on me tonight... The festival leg of this tour is coming to an end really quickly. After Made in America, they really only have less than 4 weeks to plan the Tension part of the tour. The fellas have alot of studying to do over these next few weeks. If the next leg is supposed to be even bigger and better than the festival run, they don't have much time to perfect it!

I hope that means they won't be sticking with this run of the mill setlist, but they don't have much time to learn a whole new set of 30 songs, do they? They can't keep riding off the same 4 new songs when Tension starts. Something tells me they rehearsed alot more new songs between May-July than they want us to believe.

I wonder if the tracks we got in the "leaked" rehearsal stuff had stuff omitted. Maybe Trent knew it would leak and took precautions to omit (delete) songs he felt weren't ready to be heard by the public (like Everything for example, the song was on the original Lollapalooza setlist but was scrapped for whatever reason, so obviously the track was rehearsed). Much like SICNH, Reptile, Somewhat Damaged and The Begining Of The End have all been played live as well, but none of those tracks are in the leaked rehearsal footage either.

I have a feeling he has 2 rehearsal sets. They probably have another tape hidden away somewhere on extreme lockdown with stuff that will be debuting live for Tension 2013.