Well, I must say, when I heard it was Nine Inch Nails cover, I was pretty excited. The fact that it wasn't a Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross or HTDA, but labeled Nine Inch Nails, really had me stoked. I like U2, not a fanatic, but I've owned a few CDs in the day, including Achtung Baby, and Zoo Station was one of my favorites off the CD. I was just imagining how Trent Reznor was going to do the beginning of the song, which frankly, is the best part for me. I listened to original several times and decided this song gets kinda boring after about 2 and half minutes in, I can't wait to see how Trent fixes this. Well, when I finally heard the cover on Youtube, I was shocked to the sound. My favorite part, the intro of the original, was skipped and the song was way longer and slower. I listened to it again and again, and decided this song is eh, nothing to get excited, it will probably be forgotten in about month. After while, it started to grow on me, but it's more a chill song.

I just kinda wish that it would have been labeled Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross, eventhough I know it's pretty much the same thing, my intial response would have probably thought chill song. Now that there are 3 entities, I hope they will be more clearly defined...

for example...

Nine Inch Nails = aggressive
How to Destory Angels = rhythmly (probably not a word)
Trent Reznor and Atticus = abstract/chill