Thread: Zoo Station cover

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I'm not sure when the U2 hate started. Seems like everyone jumped on that bandwagon after a while. Now its "cool" to hate them. I've never been a huge U2 fan, but I enjoy a good amount of their music, especially their early stuff.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    I'm not sure when the U2 hate started. Seems like everyone jumped on that bandwagon after a while. Now its "cool" to hate them. I've never been a huge U2 fan, but I enjoy a good amount of their music, especially their early stuff.
    I don't like U2 purely because I don't like the music. I don't really understand all the "U2 is garbage and boring and Bono is pretty much Satan" crap. I just don't like their music. It's still good stuff, but it's just not the kind of stuff I like.

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    I don't like U2 purely because I don't like the music. I don't really understand all the "U2 is garbage and boring and Bono is pretty much Satan" crap. I just don't like their music. It's still good stuff, but it's just not the kind of stuff I like.
    what this guy said.

as far as the actual cover goes. i listened to it once. i have never felt compelled to listen to it again. i guess it didn't grab me they way anything they've done before has. The tetsuo theme reached out through my headphones, grabbed me by the balls and punched me in the face, it was that good. same with the Immigrant Song preview in the trailer. i dunno, maybe i have an automatic aversion to it because im not a big U2 fan.