Thread: David Lynch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    have you not watched the "between two worlds" special feature where he sits down and talks to them (and a guy who worked on the series during its original run) and explains why? it's a special feature on both the DVD gold box and the "complete mystery" blu-ray box (it's longer on there). there's also one where he interviews the "palmer family" as their characters, and then talks to them as the actors. both are great and totally worth watching. sadly, i can't seem to find them online.

anyway, kyle is "kale" because of dino delaurentis being unable to pronounce his name while they were making dune, and madchen is "madgekin" because david gave her that nickname for fun. there's more detail than that, but that's the gist of it.
    Never had the Gold boxset, so thats news to me; i had the original DVD seasons boxes and they didn't had those extras, and i have the "Complete Mistery" blu ray and it's missing there too..

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Never had the Gold boxset, so thats news to me; i had the original DVD seasons boxes and they didn't had those extras, and i have the "Complete Mistery" blu ray and it's missing there too..
    no, it's not. it's on the complete mystery blu-ray box set and it's extended from the version that was in the gold box. i can't remember which disc it was on but my wife and i watched it when we got to that disc in our re-watch. i will pop them in and take a look. i think it's titled differently or something, but i promise it's there.

edit: it's called A Slice Of Lynch and i had mixed it up with the "between two worlds" feature's title. and i found it on youtube, for those of you who don't own the box set! (this is the 30-minute version, not the extended version, sorry)

Last edited by eversonpoe; 05-30-2017 at 09:57 AM.