^^
I have to say, reading that article, I really don't buy Zimmerman's account even more. I mean, I was highly suspicious before, but I guess I had never heard his account of what actually happened (the part about Travyon walking up and just punching him). I don't buy that at all. Trayvon calls his girlfriend and says someone's following him and then says, "I'm going to walk fast" to get away from him. Then, a few minutes later, he pops out of the shadows after Zimmerman is no longer a threat and just starts a fight with him? Bullshit. Two minutes ago, he's (understandably) nervous and wants to get out of there. Then he does a complete 180 and now wants to kick this guy's ass? I'm not buying it.

Add to that the fact that Zimmerman's account of his head being bashed into the concrete is, at least according to one witness, complete bullshit because they were fighting on the grass. Add to that the surveillance footage showing no signs of injury. Add to that, obviously, the psychotic way Zimmerman was acting earlier that night. I know I'm just rehashing what everyone else has said, but Jesus Christ.