Thread: Dark Souls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    the open beta for Dark Souls 2, which launches this saturday (I think?) can now be downloaded on PSN to the first 30,000 people

grab it while you can

38QQ-8DNE-97AA

...even if the network test will only last for 3 hours or so, and will probably crash constantly as this is really nothing more than a stress test. I'm still all about it.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    the open beta for Dark Souls 2, which launches this saturday (I think?) can now be downloaded on PSN to the first 30,000 people

grab it while you can

38QQ-8DNE-97AA

...even if the network test will only last for 3 hours or so, and will probably crash constantly as this is really nothing more than a stress test. I'm still all about it.
    Thank you so much I redeemed it through this website https://store.playstation.com/accoun...e/cam_index.vm instead of the dreaded psn store.

To redeem click the link then go to account management after logging in and select Redeem Playstation networkcard or promocode and typed in the code.

I missed out the first round and thanks to you I'm in this round.

I love the souls series and Darksouls is the only game I got the platinum trophy for. Well worth it in my opinion.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Fuck me the code only worked for the first 90,000 people as a first come first serve basis. No luck with the code. If you got in Jinsai I wish you the best.
    I guess I'll just settle with Enb Videos on youtube for now and hopefully a twitch stream like the last time.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ziltoid View Post
    Fuck me the code only worked for the first 90,000 people as a first come first serve basis. No luck with the code. If you got in Jinsai I wish you the best.
    I guess I'll just settle with Enb Videos on youtube for now and hopefully a twitch stream like the last time.
    you registered it remotely outside of the PSN... have you double checked your "history" (on PSN, in the PS3 storefront) to see if the file is there to download?

The file won't "work" until Saturday at 11pm Pacific time, but did you get the download?

If you redeemed it, you should be able to access the downloadable file
    Last edited by Jinsai; 10-24-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    No it says network card code has been used. I tried it multiple times over the past days so I know its been used by the allotted 90,00 people.
    Its too late for me to do anything now. I guess I'll just wait for march when the game is out which isn't too much to wait.

For now this will do:
    and this : http://www.youtube.com/user/epicnamebro

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ziltoid View Post
    I guess I'll just wait for march when the game is out which isn't too much to wait.
    They'll have more beta stress tests. I'd expect them to keep increasing the population and server load leading up to the launch.