Thread: Facebook

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    It doesn't seem like anybody here has overlooked it, but this is the URL to go to in order to delete your Facebook. I can't believe that I forgot to post it here. I also noticed that lots of people are actually unaware of this feature even until now. (But not on ETS from the looks of it.) I also never understood why Facebook didn't make it a more conspicuous option. (And well, the posts about deleting accounts just reminded me to post this, in case some, or even a lot of you haven't come across this. It's far better than just de-activating your account if you're actually leaving IMHO.)

https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account

And yeah, as ironic as it really seems, it's hard to get a conversation going in Facebook sometimes, but in the meantime, I suppose ETS will do. Oh yeah, and I never got into the idea of having to show a picture ID like a driver's license in as a security check either. And to think that you still need to submit a phone number in order to name your URL. Good thing Twitter doesn't resort to any of that.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 09-13-2013 at 02:27 PM.