Thread: Rammstein

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally View Post
    WTF'NF is with the $150 floor vs the US $80. Insulting..
    Yeah, I know do they think all of us Canadians are made of money? Just Because Vancouver is the most expensive city in the world to live in doesn't jusify the concerts being the most expensive as well. What's even more strange is if you look at the arena seating chart for the Rammstein show at rogers arena, every single seat in the WHOLE ARENA is open! Now at $100-150 each, that's being goddamn greedy. Especially selling those tickets behind the stage, who in the right mind would want to pay to not even see the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggermine View Post
    I'm actually the complete opposite. Rosenrot is my second least favorite album, with Sehnsucht taking the number one spot. LIFAD and Herzeleid tie for my favorite, followed by Reise, Reise and Mutter​.
    I don't like Rosenrot at all. It's my least faviourte album. I am very surprised you dislike Sehnsucht though, that's a masterpiece!
    That's my faviourte album by them, was the first album I heard from them back in 1997 when they were first breaking through the scene, and I was 14 when I got that album, so for me that album defined my teenage years growing up.

I would have to order the albums from best to worst like this: Sehnsucht, Herzeleid, Mutter, LIFAD, Reise Reise and Rosenrot.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 12-02-2011 at 01:23 PM.