Thread: What are you playing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WipEout 2048, fucking up the global combat ranking. Good fun.

All Vita -- Half-Minute Hero, Motorstorm RC, Pinball Arcade Vita, StarDrone Extreme, Alpha Mission.

Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Infamous, it's a really really fun game. One of the best sandbox games i've played. I recommend it. Next to get is Resistance: Fall of Man.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    Infamous, it's a really really fun game. One of the best sandbox games i've played. I recommend it. Next to get is Resistance: Fall of Man.
    I got it free from PSN when they got hacked and I can honestly say I didn't like the game at all. The camera was awful, the gameplay was lacking (to me) and the story was meh. I guess I don't get the hype of inFAMOUS.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I got it free from PSN when they got hacked and I can honestly say I didn't like the game at all. The camera was awful, the gameplay was lacking (to me) and the story was meh. I guess I don't get the hype of inFAMOUS.
    I can see why some people wouldn't like it. I still did though. To each their own. I started playing Heavy Rain today. I think it's my favorite PS3 game thus far. I really like interacting with things. Its great and the little facial twitches of the characters is cool. Eeee.