Thread: What are you playing?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    @Jinsai now I'm into Nioh! It took awhile but I really like the combat, maybe more than the other Souls games besides Bloodborne. I'm on the second boss, and she's fucking tough. I'm still a little confused on when to use ki pulse perfectly...but other than that I'm doing well with it.
    Oh, that second boss is tough... you need to have light armor Imo to really dodge her attacks... having a co-op companion on that one really helps... hopefully you're at the "secret" shrine that you need to drop down onto... from there you can quick-run right to the boss over and over again if you need to get the hang of her.

If you want to call me in for help, I'm Jinsai on PSN

BTW: The right time to do the Ki Pulse is pretty much exactly when you see the blue sparkles start to swirl around you. It's actually a pretty big window. One way to know with certainty that you're doing it right (and it's a good skill to pick up anyway, in my opinion) is the low-stance skill for two-handed sword that gives you a bonus to your attack if you time it right.

If you timed the ki pulse right/perfectly, you'll see a buff icon appear under your life bar after doing it in low stance (after buying the skill)

Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Cannot put down Horizon Zero Dawn at the moment. It feels so dam satisfying to kill the dinos in that game, and getting completely owned sometimes in the process. The side quests can be a bit repetitive, but they are still fun to do even if most of them are similar. Need one more power cell to get the Shield Weaver armor. Man, it looks so sexy and is op as hell.
    I picked this up, but I need to finish some other games I have in my backlog. There was a period of time there where it felt like there was nothing to play... Now I've got Nioh (almost done), I still need to finish off FFXV's end content (zzzzzzzz.... why am I doing this?), Yakuza 0, Tales of Berseria, Dark Souls III DLC is incoming, Horizon Zero Dawn, I want to grab Nier Automata but I'm not letting myself buy it until other stuff is done, For Honor, Valkyria Chronicles remaster, Ys Origins remaster, Rush of Blood, Resident Evil 7, Eve Valkyrie VR, Final Fantasy Type-o, The Last Guardian, Witcher 3... fuck I still have to finish I am Setsuna and Alien Isolation

I guess in some ways it's a good thing that South Park 2 was delayed to an unspecified date?
    Last edited by Jinsai; 03-13-2017 at 03:12 PM.