The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is easily my favorite Zelda game since Majora's Mask, and I have completed every entry in the series (pretending CD-I doesn't exist). This takes everything that was wonderful about the top-down entries on NES, SNES and the Gameboys and refines it, puts a pretty coat on it, and adds the (albeit slightly) improved storytelling of the 3D entries. The dungeon designs are clever. They're a bit short, but each of the 7 real dungeons feels unique. The item rental/purchase system, which I was on the fence about, is actually pretty awesome. It really allows you to play the game at your own pace. For the first time in a long time, I had a blast exploring throughout the ENTIRE game, rather than feeling like I was being rushed through the story, and missing out on side-quests and heart pieces. I collected all of the heart pieces gradually, and by the time I was at the last dungeon, I was only missing 4 pieces of heart. Usually, Navi, Tatl, Fi, King of Lions, etc, are nagging me to complete the story and I get to the end missing half of the collectibles in the game and then it seems like a chore. Not so, here.