Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
Going to just quote/pasted this in this thread here, since this is the gig we're talking about. Not gonna continue to clog up the London thread lol...

Why is your partner skipping out on this gig? I'll be with my girlfriend at both shows, London and Paris. She's only ever seen them at a festival once. I'd like her to experience NIN live from the barrier at least once in her life. Figured since the Paris show is so small, this is her best bet. Next tour run might be arenas. Gotta enjoy these small venues while we can. The small venues are the best for seeing NIN.

Sounds like you have a pretty exciting adventure/vacation planned out. Graspop and then NIN in Paris and Berlin! I think we might come back to Europe next summer for Graspop. Try and book early this year to score one of those little huts on the site so we don't have to camp.

But yeah, meeting/hanging with fans while queuing up in the line is half the fun.
She isn't as huge a fan by any means and I pay for everything for us pretty much, which means we struggle a lot :') So she decided instead she can go some Art Galleries in Paris and I can go the gig Then Berlin is her chance to see them

Yeah barrier is the way to go with any band, I've been barrier for every band I enjoy, so I am really hoping I don't break the cycle with NIN as I am so bloody excited for it

Haha, yeah it should be good! We also have Marilyn Manson in Denmark that month too, so it's gonna be a very busy, very tiring month. I'll tell you how Graspop is when I go! I've done Hellfest and that is exceptional, so Graspop has a high bar to pass