Thread: HAYSEY'S 2018 Good & Bad Cinema Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

HAYSEY'S 2018 Good & Bad Cinema Thread

Welcome to Haysey's Good & Bad Cinema Thread 2018!
    Following on from last years thread (which you can still find Here for all of my 2017 reactions) it's time for a new thread for 2018!

I will be trying my best to see as many films this year, and beat last years 41, as possible. I'll post my reactions/mini reviews below and list each film in one of 4 easy category's like last year based on how i rated them, these are Must See, Check It Out, Wait for the DVD and Avoid. Feel free to agree/disagree/recommend films.

Here is a list of films out this year i will be checking out (providing i can get to a cinema showing them all) Orange being ones i'm most excited for (i'll cross them off as i see them)...
    Darkest Hour, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri, Black Panther, The Shape of the Water, Lady Bird, Pacific Rim Uprising, Ready Player One, Rampage, Avengers: Infinity War, Deadpool 2, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Incredibles 2, Alita: Battle Angel, Venom, Wreck-it Ralph 2, Mortal Engines, Phantom Thread, The Post, The Commuter, Downsizing, Early Man, Tomb Raider, How to Talk to Girls at Parties, Solo: a Star Wars Story, The Spy Who Dumped Me, Mission Impossible Fallout, The Predator, Ant-Man and the Wasp, The Equalizer 2, Halloween, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, Bohemian Rhapsody, Captive State, Skyscraper

So far i have seen 33/52 films this year...

Must See
    Avengers Infinity War
    Spiderman : Into the Spiderverse
    Deadpool 2
    The Shape of Water
    I, Tonya
    Ready Player One

Check It Out
    Isle of Dogs
    Solo : A Star Wars Story

Black Panther
    Incredibles 2
    A Quiet Place
    Blackkklansman
    Bumblebee
    Rampage
    Ant-Man and the Wasp
    Early Man
    Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri
    My Hero Academia : Two Heroes
    Sorry to Bother You

Wait for the DVD
    The Post
    Darkest Hour
    The Happy Time Murders
    The Spy who Dumped Me
    Pacific Rim Uprising (only if you like dumb films)
    Gringo
    Mission Impossible Fallout
    Skyscraper
    Tomb Raider
    A Simple Favour

Avoid
    Mortal Engines
    Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
    Venom
    Red Sparrow
    Last edited by Haysey_Draws; 12-15-2018 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Added 'Bumblebee'