Thread: 2017.12.16 - Houston, TX @ Day for Night Festival

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This was a great show (until NIN got booted and I had to walk 8 or 9 blocks in the rain to my vehicle.) I hadn't seen them since the "With Teeth" club tour in 2005 at Stubbs in Austin. I just wish we could have heard the next two songs, the great destroyer and burning bright (field on fire). Survivalism would have been cool as well as I've not heard anything post "With Teeth" live, but I really would have been pissed if "Somewhat Damaged" would have been on the setlist as it had been on some of the earlier shows this year in that first encore spot. I'm happy to have witnessed that performance considering the atmosphere (that was my third time hearing Reptile and yes, as others have stated it was fucking great in the rain) but I must admit it left me wanting more and feeling a little unfulfilled overall.

I hope they do some non festival dates in the US next year. I will definitely consider traveling to see a full show. I just hope GD and BBFOF are still part of the setlist if And when they do tour again. And of course the show will hopefully be INDOORS.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Stone; 12-30-2017 at 12:05 AM.