Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
So I went to the Bakersfield show. I'm expecting the exact same setlist for Vegas but really hoping for 2 new songs. I was thinking how fucking rad it would be if they debuted Not Anymore! If you could request one song from NTAE or AV to be played at this show, what song would it be?
Yeah, I love that the spaced out shows have allowed them to rehearse and slowly introduce more songs from the EP, with She's Gone Away debuting in New York and The Background World in Chicago. That only leaves four songs from the new EP's which haven't been played live. I kind of feel like This Isn't The Place will never be played live, and I'm totally okay with that. Dear World, and The Idea Of You both have talky or whispery vocals that might not translate into a live setting, but I'd love to see how they'd do it. That leaves Not Anymore as the only one that seems straightforward and simple enough for them to do, so I'd say it's the most likely to make an appearance next weekend or in Houston. I would want Trent to sing the chorus, though, unlike with Branches/Bones where he just lets the other guys do it and chimes in a little.

Anyway, in answer to your question, I'd love to see The Background World live more than any of the others on the new EP's, but if we're sticking to one of the EP songs making its live debut, I'd be most interested in seeing them take on Dear World,.