Thread: Reznor's sexuality is not a nin spotting

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    It's the last quote that intrigues me...

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
    Absolutely. We’re playing a show with them, its two nights in a row. We’ve been speaking about things, I don’t know what will happen, I would love to. He taught me how to do a lot of things.
    He's obviously referencing the Aftershock festival. I wonder if they have something planned? I think that would be better than a Q&A or a secret show at this point.
    To get to experience MM and TR together sharing the same stage would be amazing.

That would explain why NIN.com says "Manson the next night!" Maybe TR might make an appearance during Manson's set? Or maybe Manson will come in for the encore for Nails' set and do a song. Anything is possible!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    No, but ... so Trent had sex with a girl.... and ?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    I was just wondering if it had been posted. No need to get all passive aggressive, I'm not the one who said it or wrote the article. I think it's mostly Manson seeking attention, as always.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Did you even read the article? Manson is implying Trent was more infatuated with Mason than the girl.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    Did you even read the article? Manson is implying Trent was more infatuated with Mason than the girl.
    Sorry, but that's... not what what I got out of it at all. It sounds like Manson left them to it walked out. You know, assuming there's any truth to it.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Sorry, but that's... not what what I got out of it at all. It sounds like Manson left them to it walked out. You know, assuming there's any truth to it.
    this story is in his book but he evidently forgot it's in his book. the mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Manson explicitly states that in plain English. It's gross on many levels.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Manson explicitly states that in plain English. It's gross on many levels.
    you're misreading it. again, the story is in his book. he's just trying to sell more copies of his old book.
    Last edited by allegro; 09-21-2017 at 01:26 PM. Reason: why are we discussing this in NIN Spotting?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    you're misreading it. again, the story is in his book. he's just trying to sell more copies of his old book.
    He clearly states that he can't get into a threesome with 2 guys but Trent was enjoying it. He then implies Trent being homo. Either way, this is something Manson shouldn't really be talking about. I don't see how Trent could be okay with this.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    He clearly states that he can't get into a threesome with 2 guys but Trent was enjoying it..
    he says he can't get into it because he thinks it's a "gang bang." methinks you are kinda young, manifested by your being so disturbed by this story (and your use of the term "homo"), so maybe just let it go and think of something else for a while. glad you weren't around in the 70s, though, whew.

(the worst part of this story is his throwing his ex wife under the bus; seriously, Manson has approached Billy Corgan levels of Irrelevancy Syndrome.)
    Last edited by allegro; 09-21-2017 at 01:41 PM. Reason: wait, what the fuck am I doing in this thread? runs away

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    I've always considered that to be a well thought out narrative... nurturing his image as this confused, angry, fucked up, goth guy wearing fishnets and stuff. "I would be great at sucking dick..." and whatnot. Not that there would be a problem with that, I just never bought it coming from him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Written by none other than Greg Puciato!
    the article makes the NIN+DEP version of WISH that much more interesting.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    I was just wondering if it had been posted. No need to get all passive aggressive, I'm not the one who said it or wrote the article. I think it's mostly Manson seeking attention, as always.
    Hey... that's me

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    He clearly states that he can't get into a threesome with 2 guys but Trent was enjoying it. He then implies Trent being homo. Either way, this is something Manson shouldn't really be talking about. I don't see how Trent could be okay with this.
    Don't we already know that Trent probably have something close to gay or bi experience ? he claimed that himself not sure where but... well

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    ^^
    Yeah, right. Bowie did too.
    The only gay/bi thing about TR that I can remember are Sin and HiS videos and leather/nylon outfits during Broken/TDS era. Doubt he ever actually talked about this.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    ^^
    Yeah, right. Bowie did too.
    The only gay/bi thing about TR that I can remember are Sin and HiS videos and leather/nylon outfits during Broken/TDS era. Doubt he ever actually talked about this.
    Whatever, I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but a gay experience seems just usual anyway -as in one experience- especially for Trent.
    What about DB ? I did heard that too, plus sex parties, but I really don't know much about him

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I always assumed Trent was bi, or very open when it came to sex (not that it's any of my business). That part of the story didn't surprise me...it was the bit with Manson's ex wife that i found to be a bit strange, but hey that's Manson

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    All I remember is that for "Sexual Orientation" in the user profiles on NIN.com you could pick "Not gay but I know how to party" so clearly Trent is a man that knows how to party.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Reznor's sexuality isn't a nin spotting. Please discuss manson's story in the manson thread:
    http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...Marilyn-Manson