Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
people who went to the show:

"OMFG AMAZING"

people who saw the video on FB live:

"Business as Usual 2017 - I wouldn't pay for that".
I'm kind in between this. While I don't regret flying down on a whim, I can't help but feel a tad underwhemed by the setlist.
I guess I was just expecting something a little more special for the first show, a few more new songs, but I guess I can't complain too much. I did hear 6 new unique songs I had never heard live before. I just wish he would change up the ending to the show once in a while. It's gotten so predictable. Play Last instead of Gave up, EDIETS instead of THTF, I'd even take terrible lie over HLAH at this point. There's plenty of "non deep cuts" he can still play to appease the general concert goer, while making it a little more exciting for those that attend multiple shows.

i understand this was basically a warm up show for a small festival run, so they probably didn't want to get to experimental, but it seems odd to not have concentrated more on the new EP's. Guess we'll see what happens as the tour unfolds.

once the 3rd EP drops, I'm guessing then there will be a revamped show for all 3 EP's.