Thread: Add Violence Back Cover...ARG?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Has anyone gone back and looked at "Everything" off HM?
    "
    I am whole
    I believe
    I am whole
    I am free
    I am whole
    I can see
    Always here
    Finally
    I am whole
    I believe
    I am whole
    I am free"

The Lovers: "I've slipped out of time again, leaving all of you behind and I'm free" "the center has moved on and all that's left is free, finally" "to return to the place where I already am"

Last edited by AnaTorpedo; 07-22-2017 at 11:03 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaTorpedo View Post
    Has anyone gone back and looked at "Everything" off HM?
    "
    I am whole
    I believe
    I am whole
    I am free
    I am whole
    I can see
    Always here
    Finally
    I am whole
    I believe
    I am whole
    I am free"

The Lovers: "I've slipped out of time again, leaving all of you behind and I'm free" "the center has moved on and all that's left is free, finally" "to return to the place where I already am"

What I find fascinating about this is Trent said that HM was purposely looking back and tied to The Downward Spiral. I put it forward that perhaps "Hesitation Marks is (beside you in time) to The Downward Sprial," I always view most of the lyrical content on the album as if Trent was talking to younger version of himself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesitation_Marks View Post
    What I find fascinating about this is Trent said that HM was purposely looking back and tied to The Downward Spiral. I put it forward that perhaps "Hesitation Marks is (beside you in time) to The Downward Sprial," I always view most of the lyrical content on the album as if Trent was talking to younger version of himself.
    its funny... everyone was so pissy about that album and specifically that song, it would crack me up if there was something hidden in it