Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Broken Vinyl cardboard seam split Brand new?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Broken Vinyl cardboard seam split Brand new?

I just bought this and the glue on the bottom where the seam is folded with glue is separated. I got a replacement and it was the same. I got it from Amazon but it was in the troublefree packaging. Was wondering if anyone else had this issue or it was just a small about of supply. I ended up getting it 50% cause of this. I read I can fix this with acid-free double sided tape.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    It was a common issue. Can be easily glued back together and no one would ever know.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    It was a common issue. Can be easily glued back together and no one would ever know.
    Oh I see. I just thought I got unlucky as I didn’t see anything about it. Is it better to use acid free double sided tape or certain type of glue?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    Oh I see. I just thought I got unlucky as I didn’t see anything about it. Is it better to use acid free double sided tape or certain type of glue?
    Either should work fine.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    This happened with both of my copies of Enter Shikari - The Spark. I used a couple dots of super glue and now both look perfect from the factory.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    This is so common that I haven't seen a copy of the Broken reissue that didn't have it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It’s odd I never heard about this. But I got mine fixed with some acid free double sided tape. Not a bad deal of paying $$37 and getting it for 50% off of that.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I'll chime in and say it happened to me too. But gluing it back together was like it never happened. Just waited a week to put them back in the sleeve.