Thread: Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mostlymad View Post
    Well, Louder than Life is 90 minutes away and I have money and personal time, so I'm going. That will be 3 NIN shows for me. It's a testament to how far I've come as well as just a lot to look forward to in a few months. I have squeezed in 2 shows in one year only a couple times in my life. Plus, I'm going to do 2 different cities right in a row. Hope I don't fall down the day after.
    Sounds like a blast! This will be the first tour since the final Wave Goodbye tour that I've been able to see multiple shows - I have tickets to the two at Red Rocks, and I'm gonna try to get one to each night of Chicago if I can. I'm gonna be seeing FIVE freaking shows on this tour, and in the month in between Red Rocks and the Chicago shows, I'm hoping to see Gorillaz (either in Chicago, LA for Demon Dayz, or Montreal). Fall is gonna be absolutely packed with shows this year, and I'm finally at a point in my life where I can (barely) afford to do most of it. Worth every penny!

I'm so stoked for this tour. It seems like gonna be a special one. All the emphasis on giving people a real and personal and human experience has me curious about a lot - Listening stations? Exclusive merch? Production? Cell phone/camera policies? Band members?? (I actually hope the band lineup stays a surprise until the Las Vegas shows. I'd love watching this forum blow up in real time. Just like old times! )
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 06-10-2018 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Typo - LA and Las Vegas are definitely not the same place.