Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
Pure speculation on your part? Or do you have a reason for thinking that besides the fact that he's about to release his new album and both bands will be touring next year to support their new material? I was about to scoff at that idea, but after thinking about it for a minute, it started to make a little bit of sense. After all, TR and Manson have buried the hatchet again (at least for now) and Manson did mention in that recent interview that they'd spoken about doing something together. A tour seems much more plausible than a recorded collaboration. However, I am selfish and want a FULL NIN set, not another co-headlining tour (though I am glad I went to a show the NIN/Soundgarden tour). But that's the only way I'd see Manson these days; on a co-headlining tour. I won't pay to see him solo at this point in his (failing) career. I do wish the Manson/Smashing Pumpkins tour had come to MN, though – that would have been fun.
This was my reasoning. But if it does happen, I can see Trent helping Manson get his shit together in some form beforehand so he won't stink up the joint.