Thread: Add Violence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    I have a D/L card for both EPs both different D/L services the latest AV EP is a 'The Sound of Vinyl' card like this one. The NTAE one was a more obscure URL/service.
    I guess with the new distribution model for vinyl the service changed.
    Is the back side of the AV download card the same block style art as the DE and Deviations had? None of my copies came with a download card, which is lame because I planned on framing the whole set. Anybody want to let theirs go?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    Is the back side of the AV download card the same block style art as the DE and Deviations had? None of my copies came with a download card, which is lame because I planned on framing the whole set. Anybody want to let theirs go?
    Just blank white on the AV d/l card same as NTAE d/l card. From looking at all the 2016/17 releases it's just the DE's that have artwork on the back of the d/l cards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just blank white on the AV d/l card same as NTAE d/l card. From looking at all the 2016/17 releases it's just the DE's that have artwork on the back of the d/l cards.
    The NTAE card isn't blank white.

https://i.imgur.com/Yph0Ekr.jpg

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryG View Post
    The NTAE card isn't blank white.

https://i.imgur.com/Yph0Ekr.jpg
    Wow, I stand corrected. I didn't notice that before. It's subtle. The AV one is definitely white though no pattern at all. Perhaps it's a distributor thing. AV was released here via Caroline International with a very standard "Sound of Vinyl" d/l card.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    The AV one is definitely white though no pattern at all. Perhaps it's a distributor thing. AV was released here via Caroline International with a very standard "Sound of Vinyl" d/l card.
    That is odd and kind of a bummer.