Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75
Results 2,221 to 2,239 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    Not sure why the vinyl and CD's are popping up in general record store listings in UK but only on Amazon in US so far.
    Perhaps LiveNation are going to be shipping all the CD/records for North America but everyone else around the world get it via general distribution.
    Maybe there won't be a store-uk.nin.com any more. I guess we'll all know soon enough 17th Nov is now only 4 days away!
    they're also on SRC vinyl in the US/Canada (which someone already reported).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    they're also on SRC vinyl in the US/Canada (which someone already reported).
    Thanks didn't see that.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Like Mulder up in this bitch...I want to believe...

But I would be less surprised if the Cigarette-Smoking Man showed up on my doorstep on Friday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh man... If Sandbag could hurry up and give me my refund already!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quick, someone guess the password to the nin store so we can put up Closure UHD Remastered Edition for sale!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shagg_187 View Post
    Quick, someone guess the password to the nin store so we can put up Closure UHD Remastered Edition for sale!
    "Jordie is a t00l"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I didn't use my discount code. I'd be surprised if we were left hanging on that, would be a pretty big slap in the face after all this to lose that code haha ugh

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Phimester View Post
    I didn't use my discount code. I'd be surprised if we were left hanging on that, would be a pretty big slap in the face after all this to lose that code haha ugh
    ...but I can now buy Deviations at 29% discount from other record stores as of Friday. Who needs a 20% coupon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just need my !@#*%* REFUND from ShitBag!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nin View Post
    From all my back and forth with them I think that Nicola is the operations manager and Kim was just a shitty customer service operator. I havent heard or seen any posts from this Kim in a while so... I've only dealt with a Bex and Alex.
    I dealt with Bex last month and things seemed to move along very quickly (as in a 5 email back-and-forth over the course of a single day!) but now have gotten an email from Alex last week and not a single response since then...

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkenshrir View Post
    I just need my !@#*%* REFUND from ShitBag!!
    I FINALLY got my refund this morning. The 11 month nightmare is over! BYE FELICIA!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just to add more fuel to this smoldering heap... I tend to trust Newbury Comics release lists... and the new releases for this Friday on vinyl? https://www.newburycomics.com/pages/music-new-releases (granted, I can't order them / pre-order them online). Also NTAE is listed for CD release (of course).

NINE INCH NAILS - Add Violence EP - $21.99
    NINE INCH NAILS - Broken EP - $25.99
    NINE INCH NAILS - The Downward Spiral - $32.99
    NINE INCH NAILS - The Fragile - $39.99
    NINE INCH NAILS - The Fragile: Deviations 1 - $84.99
    NINE INCH NAILS - Not The Actual Events EP - $19.99

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamecat235 View Post
    Just to add more fuel to this smoldering heap... I tend to trust Newbury Comics release lists... and the new releases for this Friday on vinyl? https://www.newburycomics.com/pages/music-new-releases (granted, I can't order them / pre-order them online). Also NTAE is listed for CD release (of course).

At least they are finally listing Deviations for the original price we all paid. When i heard it was being sold for cheaper on Amazon, i was pretty pissed. Hopefully the NIN camp is finally getting it together with different vendors.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamecat235 View Post

I was just in a record store and by sheer coincidence heard them talking about the new NIN releases. He confirmed they'll have Add Violence on Friday.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    At least they are finally listing Deviations for the original price we all paid. When i heard it was being sold for cheaper on Amazon, i was pretty pissed. Hopefully the NIN camp is finally getting it together with different vendors.
    It is still listed in UK as £52.99GBP ($70USD). It cost me £75GBP to pre-order last December.
    https://www.normanrecords.com/records/168184

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Posted this in the vinyl thread but applies here too I suppose. Amazon shipped my copy of Add Violence last night.

Arriving tomorrow by 8 PM

On the way
    Add Violence EP [LP]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renton44 View Post
    Posted this in the vinyl thread but applies here too I suppose. Amazon shipped my copy of Add Violence last night.
    They don't have it listed for sale on Amazon UK, just through other sellers.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    They don't have it listed for sale on Amazon UK, just through other sellers.
    I wouldn't worry too much. The good news is if it available via Amazon in the US (and basically every record site here) chances are very high you will be able to get a copy locally or via Amazon.uk in the coming days or via your local stores. Seems like it is a wide release so to speak.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    With the launch of the new store support from Livenation, the Sandbag thread has come to an end. We cried... we cried... well, we just cried because there wasn't much laughing.

Here's the new thread - http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...ore-Livenation

I'm ending this thread so none of the old issues carry over. If you still have a Sandbag issue, peruse this thread for tips.